Passive UHF RFID IC EM4126
EM4126 is a UHF RFID IC compliant with both ISO/IEC 18000-63 (formerly known as 18000-6 Type C) and EPCTM Class-1 Generation-2.
The EM4126 has 224 bits of non-volatile memory (16 bit PC Word and 208 bit UII/EPC Code) enabling the support of ISO or EPC data structures.
EM4126 achieves a typical read sensitivity of -19 dBm at the chip level, which translates into a typical -21 dBm sensitivity at the tag level for a dipole-like antenna with 2 dBi gain (25us TARI, 250 kHz BLF).
EPC is a trademark of EPCglobal Inc.
* Supply chain management
* Tracking and tracing
* Container identification
* Access control
* Asset control
* ISO 18000-63 compliant
* EPC Class-1 Generation-2 compliant
* 208-bit UII / EPC encodings are supported
* 32-bit Short Tag Identification (TID)
* -19 dBm (-21 dBm) typical IC (tag) read sensitivity
* Forward link data rates: 40 to 160 kbit/s
* Return link data rates: 40 to 640 kbit/s
* Support of near-field mode enabling reading e.g. through water
* Support of parallel-inductance matching for improved matching
* Extended temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)