OPP1004 FR4 On metal RFID Tags
OPP1004 FR4 On metal RFID Tags are a series of RFID tags that design for working on metal surface. Because there will be severe degradation of original signal when passive tags attached onto the metal surface, special treatments are taken upon this on metal RFID tags. Each tags contain a special ferrite layer to absorb the reflection signal.
OPP1004 is a typical on metal uhf tag that worked at 860~ 960 Mhz.unique ferrite layer make it normally functioned on metal surface.it is a high performance uhf rfid metal tag with industry thinnest structure of only 2.0 mm. Encapsulated by fiber reinforced material with wave-absorbing meterial, this type of metal rfid tags can get an amazing read distance of over 1.35 meter, therefore is widely used in RFID pallet, automobile,automobile tracking, Machinery identification, asset tracking.
OPP1004 FR4 On metal RFID Tags Main features:
* high performance RFID chip with industry's highest RF performance
* Highest sensitivity, able to directly applied on metal surface
* FR4 enclosure with wave-absorbing material for better RF performance
* 0.75 to 1.35 meter read distance with high identification speed
* Multiple tags operation allowed
* Environment adaptability, resistance to high temperature, water
* Green products, ROHS, SGS compliance
More info about OPP1004 view http://www.oppiot.com/uhf-metal-tags-atom-series-opp1004.html