Printable and Flexible anti-metal tags: Enhancing Efficiency and Precision in Various Applications
Printable and Flexible anti-metal tags represent a specialized type of RFID tag designed to adhere to metal surfaces or curved objects without succumbing to interference from the metal. The underlying principle involves the utilization of a magnetic-absorbing material to isolate the impact of metal on the electromagnetic field, ensuring the normal functionality of the tag.
Characteristics of Printable and Flexible anti-metal tags:
- Bendable: Suitable for application on objects of diverse shapes.
- Excellent Metal Resistance: Unaffected by the presence of metal in the environment.
- Extended Reading Distance: Offers a longer reading distance, good directionality, and ease of identification.
- Printable and Customizable: Allows for printing and customization.
Advantages of Printable and Flexible anti-metal tags:
- Improved Data Collection Accuracy and Efficiency: Raises accuracy and efficiency in data collection.
- Reduced Manual Labor Costs and Error Rates: Lowers manual labor costs and the likelihood of errors.
- Enhanced Asset Management and Tracking Capabilities: Strengthens capabilities for asset management and tracking.
- Adaptability to Complex and Extreme Application Scenarios: Suitable for a variety of complex and extreme application scenarios.
Common Applications of Printable and Flexible anti-metal tags in Daily Life:
1.Tracking Automotive Parts Production and Assembly Processes:
Applying flexible anti-metal tags to each automotive part records information such as model, batch, and specifications.
Wireless transmission of data to a central database.
RFID readers on the production line assess each part's information, ensuring compliance and guiding correct assembly.
Post-assembly, RFID readers check each vehicle for integrity and correctness, generating relevant reports.
Real-time monitoring of each part's status and location, error prevention, and enhancement of automotive quality and safety.
2.Real-Time Monitoring and Maintenance of Oil Well Equipment:
Affixing flexible anti-metal tags to each piece of oil well equipment, recording details like ID, model, and specifications.
Wireless data transmission to a central database.
RFID readers on-site assess each equipment's information, ensuring normal operation and guiding necessary maintenance.
Post-repair, RFID readers update each equipment's status and history, generating reports.
Real-time monitoring of equipment operation and location, timely identification, and resolution of faults, enhancing oil well production efficiency and safety.
In summary, Printable and Flexible anti-metal tags find wide applications in RFID asset management (e.g., machinery, tools, instruments), cylinder tracking (e.g., liquefied gas, oxygen), traffic control (e.g., vehicle license plates, parking lots), logistics management (e.g., containers, shelves, pallets), hazardous material management (e.g., chemicals, explosives), and more.