Ceramic rfid tags CER0602
Ceramic UHF RFID Tags cer0602 are designed to embed into tiny indentations of metallic parts and components. These durable, hard tags achieve best read performance in metallic environments. The housing is made of ceramic, encased with durable black paint and fulfills ingress protection IP 68. Available in 16 sizes from 4 x 4 mm to 30 x 30 mm, OPP IOT Ceramic tags are well suited to tap the benefits of passive RFID for a wide-variety of industrial applications such as IT asset tracking, inventory control, as well as track and trace of small tools and manufacturing equipment.
Ceramic UHF RFID Tags cer0602 is a passive, battery-less transponder manufactured to embed into metallic parts and components. Equipped with the Alien Higgs-3 integrated circuit, these durable tags offer 512-bit user memory and a flexible read/write range depending on the reader.
* Small form factor (6 x 2 mm).
* Equipped with the Alien Higgs 3 IC chip.
* Durable ceramic UHF RFID tag.
* Housing made of ceramic, encased with durable black paint.
* Ideal solution for space-restricted applications.
* Read distances of 20-30 cm on metallic surfaces.
* Common applications: industry, supply chain, and asset management.