em | aura-air (EM4018)- EPC and UHF ICs
FULLY INTEGRATED RAIN RFID TRANSPONDER
em|aura-air corresponds to the latest generation of EM Microelectronic RAIN RFID devices, providing state-of-theart EPCTM Gen2v2 capabilities with integrated on-chip antenna.
Targeted applications and market segments include industrial, automotive, and aerospace track & trace applications as well as asset management. A tag or label based on the em|aura-air provides multiple benefits and usages via the RAIN communication interface like stock inventory, product returns, and data privacy.
Leveraging its integrated coil antenna, em|aura-air can be either used in short-range applications or provide long read range through a magnetically coupled external secondary booster antenna.
The chip supports ISO/IEC18000-63 and EPCTM Gen2v2 protocols and offers a user configurable non-volatile memory.
Fully integrated RAIN RFID Transponder
- Enabling smallest form factor RFID Tags.
Advanced RAIN RFID technology
- Competitive near-field read range vs module solutions >1cm without external antenna
- The reading distance can be greatly extended to read range >4m by adding a booster antenna.
Minimum 10 years data retention
Extended temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- 96-bit TID unique IC serial number
- Up to 480-bit EPC/UII encodings
- 1984-bit User memory